All Inclusive & More Promotion
- Promotion benefits apply to the first two adult guests making a new booking of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above between the 01st March 2017 and 03rd May 2017 on selected 2017/18/19 sailings (“Eligible Bookings”). Guarantee stateroom bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA & W are excluded.
- Eligible Bookings must be made in either GBP or Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents, the Celebrity Cruises UK sales office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only.
- For all Eligible Bookings, the first two adult guests (normally 18 years of age but 21 year of age for North America departures) will receive a free Classic Alcoholic Drinks Package. The Classic Alcoholic Drinks Package does not include room service, in stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Please drink responsibly. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided instead. Each additional guest in occupancy with two full fare paying guests within the same stateroom will receive a complimentary classic non-alcoholic drinks package; and
- For Eligible Bookings of Oceanview, Balcony, Concierge & Aqua class staterooms (Celebrity Edge Eligible Bookings excluded), the first two adult guests will additionally receive a choice of an Unlimited Wifi Package, OR, Free Gratuities. Alternatively, an on board credit of US$ 300 per stateroom is available.
- The Classic Alcoholic Drinks Package for the first two adult guests and, where eligible, the on board credit of US$ 300 per stateroom will automatically be applied by default to the booking unless guests select one of the other options at time of booking. Travel Partners or Guests can call 0844 4932034 (calls cost 7p per minute plus your network access charge) by 03rd May 2017 to specify their selection of Unlimited Wifi Package (terms and conditions apply), OR, Free Gratuities instead.
- For Eligible Bookings of Suites, the first two adult guests will receive a free Premium Alcoholic drinks package, Unlimited Wifi Package, Free Gratuities and an on board credit of US$ 300 will be applied per Suite stateroom.
- Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of booking confirmation and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. On board spend is not redeemable for cash can be spent only up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed from the account. On-board spend may only be redeemed once on-board the ship. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
- Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom.
- Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
- Promotion is only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers & One Category Upgrade, Shareholders benefits, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
- This promotion is not combinable with Celebrity Escapes Packages, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with ""Go! Big, Better, Best"" offered onboard.
- 12. Standard option policy applies to all sailings and will be valid until midnight the same day as it is held & will be cancelled after this time. Excessive options being held will be cancelled immediately without any notification.
- Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade their stateroom will pay the higher prevailing rate with no administration charges and retain existing promotion benefits, or, Existing Bookings that wish to move into this promotion on the same Ship, Sail date and Category at a higher prevailing rate will be required to pay the new prevailing rate with an administration charge, lose any existing promotional benefits and move into the new promotion and be eligible for any new promotional benefits, or, Existing Bookings that wish to move into this promotion on the same Ship, Sail date and Category at a lower prevailing rate then which they purchased their stateroom originally can cancel and re-book to access the new prevailing rates and promotional benefits (if applicable at time of booking) and book the category of their choice, or Existing Bookings that wish to move into this promotion on a different ship and sail date from a previous promotion will be required to pay an administration charge, lose any existing promotional benefits and move into the new promotion and be eligible for any new promotional benefits.
- For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2017-18 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
- This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
The Alaska Free Upgrade offer is applicable to new bookings only created between 01March to 30April 2017 and are subject to change and availability (OF & BK Status) on selected Celebrity Cruises Alaska sailings from May 2017 to September 2017.
The Upgrade promotion is applicable on selected 2017 Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Infinity & Celebrity Millennium Alaska sailings and on selected stateroom categories only where a lower cabin class category will be priced in line with a category in the cabin class above. The upgrades are available from Oceanview to Balcony (Celebrity Solstice Only), Balcony to Concierge and Concierge to Aqua.
In some cases Balcony staterooms may have a slight restricted view, upgrades may not be based on the lowest priced stateroom in the category.
Upgrades are combinable with our “All Inclusive & More” promotion. Pricing & upgrade offer is subject to change, closure and availability and may not reflect in Euro Currency.
The Last Minute Luxury sailings are subject to availability. For general booking and promotion terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to our standard booking conditions.
Cruise Now with Instant Onboard Spend
- Guests book their next cruise whilst onboard, choosing their ship, sail date and stateroom category at time of booking.
- Guests receive up to $500 instant onboard spend immediately on their current cruise. Onboard spend amounts vary between $50 - $500 USD and are determined by stateroom type, length of sailing and destination.
- Guests pay a non-refundable reduced deposit between £29 to £296 / €36 to €363 per stateroom for their next cruise ('Cruise Now' booking). The Deposit required is linked to the onboard spend schedule and is also determined by stateroom type, length of sailing and destination.
- Where applicable, guests will receive an onboard promotion/benefit(s) on their next cruise ('Cruise Now' booking). (Applies to selected sailing's up to April 2018 & selected stateroom categories on standard rate only). The onboard cruise consultants will provide full details and/or flyer of the promotion/benefit(s) available at the time of booking and eligibility. The promotion/benefit(s) will be applied at the time of booking. Specific promotion terms and conditions will apply.
- Reservations may be cancelled but deposits are non-refundable.
- 'Cruise Now' bookings are entitled to unlimited free changes to a new ship and/or sail date up until final payment due date / 57 days prior to departure.
- "When making a free change, guests have 2 options:-
Option 1 - Guests can keep their promotion/benefit(s) and transfer them over to their new sailing (if applicable); guests select their new ship and/or sail date, paying the new prevailing standard rate. Their promotion/benefit(s) will transfer with them to their new cruise providing the new sailing & stateroom category were eligible to the same promotion/benefit(s) at the time the original booking was made. This applies to all ship and/or sail date changes made. If the new sailing/stateroom chosen was not applicable to the promotion/benefit(s) at the time the original booking was made, then guests are entitled to option 2 (below) only.
Option 2 - Guests drop what promotion/benefit(s) they had and take the current UK market promotion/benefit(s) available at the time of making the change (if applicable); guests select their new ship and/or sail date, paying the new prevailing promo/standard rate & will receive (if available) the current UK market promotion/benefit(s). Guests forfeit their original promotion/benefit(s) as these are not combinable. This applies to all ship and/or sail date changes made. "
- If guests change ship and/or sail date, downgrade or upgrade their stateroom after the booking is made - the relevant promotion/benefit(s) for the chosen stateroom category that would have been applicable at the time of booking, will then be applied.
- For any guests that received Instant Onboard Spend on their original sailing; any stateroom downgrades, including (some) changes in destination or a change to a shorter duration cruise after the booking is made, will result in an additional charge being applied to your booking. For guests who chose to receive the Onboard Spend on their Future Cruise and later downgrade; the amount of onboard spend shall be reduced.
- Guests who wish to take advantage of a new UK market promotion/benefit(s) at a later date, whilst keeping the same ship and sail date will have to cancel (at loss of deposit or applicable cancellation charges) and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion/benefit(s). The unlimited free changes apply to changing ship and/or sail date only.
- 'Cruise Now' bookings of 3 nights or less, any Transatlantic / Transpacific / Repositioning / Asia & South America Repositioning sailing & all Interior staterooms & Z/Y/X/XC/XA/W Guarantee Stateroom categories; only benefit from the Reduced Deposit & Instant Onboard Spend. No onboard promotion/benefit(s) are given for the future cruise except where expressly stated otherwise.
- Celebrity Xpedition, Celebrity Xperience & Celebrity Xploration sailings are excluded from all onboard booking benefits unless otherwise specified.
- The 'Cruise Now' benefits (even when changing ship/sail date) are not combinable with ISO rates / Travel Agent / Interline/ Nett Tour Op Rates / GTY Prices or any form of promotional pricing or non-revenue promotion such as but not exclusive to Seminars at Sea, perishable inventory or complimentary prize winner cabins. Resident & Senior rates are a promotion in their own right and are therefore only combinable with the instant onboard spend offer. The 'Cruise Now' benefits are combinable with standard rate only.
- The 'Cruise Now' reservation will automatically be attributed to the same travel professional that the guests booked their current cruise with unless the guest specifies otherwise at time of booking. In this case, a form is completed onboard & guests then have 30 days to decide where to allocate their booking.
- In the event that changing your booking reduces the value of your holiday we will not refund you the difference of deposit paid, we will adjust the balance due based on the new stateroom type and length of the sailing.
- If additional 3rd/4th/5th guests exist on the booking & need to be cancelled at a later stage, up until 57 days prior to departure they may be cancelled free of charge. After 56 days or less any passengers that cancel will be subject to our standard cancellation charges.
- Instant Onboard Spend has no cash value, is non-transferable and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the current cruise. Maximum one instant onboard spend per stateroom to be applied to current cruise.
- Effective 18/08/15, guests can save up to 10% on Shore Excursions for their next cruise, when booking their 'Cruise Now'. Discount only applies to future shore excursion purchases made onboard only for their 'Cruise Now' booking. Discounts are 5% per person if two (2) or more excursions are booked on board and 10% per person if three (3) or more excursions are booked onboard. Subject to shore excursion availability. Overnight stays, hotel stays, Private Journeys, Celebrity Exclusives & Signature Event Sailings are not eligible.
- 'Cruise Now' bookings may be transferred into non-contracted groups.
- 'Cruise Now' bookings will be subject to the standard UK booking terms and conditions unless varied by these terms and will include, but not be limited to payment, cancellation and refunds policy.
- A reservation is made & reservation number provided but the ship, sail date and stateroom type is decided by the guest & updated by their Travel Agent at a later date.
- A £75/€80 non-refundable reduced deposit per person is required to enrol in the 'Cruise Later' programme; the remaining £75 / €85 deposit will be required at time of converting to a specific ship and sail date.
- Unless our onboard consultants are advised otherwise by the guests, a 'Cruise Later' booking will be attributed to the travel partner associated with the current cruise booking.
- Enrolment in the 'Cruise Later' programme does not guarantee stateroom or sailing availability or cruise price. Live availability must be checked at time of converting to a specific ship and sail date.
- Guests will receive between $50 - $200 Onboard Spend per stateroom on their future cruise when the new ship and sail date is confirmed. The onboard spend amount received will be determined at the time of converting based on length of sailing (min 4 nights) and destination.
- Onboard Spend amounts are as follows:- $50 for Transatlantic, Transpacific, Repositioning Cruises & cruises of 4-5 nights duration, $75 for 6-9 nights, $100 for 10-13 nights, $150 for 14-15 nights or $200 for 16 nights or longer.
- The 'Cruise Later' booking is combinable with one additional UK Market Promotion/Benefit (if available) upon converting to a specific ship and sail date at prevailing rate, up until 57 days prior to departure.
- Onboard Spend has no cash value, is non-transferable and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the current cruise. Maximum one onboard spend per stateroom to be applied to the future cruise.
- 'Cruise Later' bookings do not expire.
- Up to three 'Cruise Later' bookings may be booked onboard & are freely transferable to guests friends/family or can be purchased as a gift.
- The 'Cruise Later' offer is only applicable to new individual Celebrity Cruise bookings made from 1st August 2013 onwards.
- (If Cruise Later reference was created prior to 1st August 2013, onboard spend amounts differ). Cruise Later' bookings may be transferred into non-contracted groups once the ship and sail date has been confirmed.
- The 'Cruise Later' offer is not combinable with ISO rates / Travel Agent / Interline/ Nett Tour Op Rates / GTY Prices or any form of promotional pricing or non-revenue promotion such as but not exclusive to Seminars at Sea, perishable inventory or complimentary prize winner cabins. Resident & Senior rates are a promotion in their own right and are therefore also not combinable.