Joining our award-winning fleet, get a peak into how our incredible new ship was brough...
Copenhagen is a city alive with royal history, modern architecture and a thriving, uniq...
Boasting gorgeous architecture and fascinating museums and galleries, Venice's rich...
Cruise with Confidence Terms & Conditions
The "Cruise with Confidence" policy is applicable to selected bookings on sailings departing before 31 July 2020 subject to the terms below.
Future Cruise Certificate (“FCC”) Terms:
1. All guests shall be entitled to cancel their cruise booking(s) in exchange for an FCC subject to the terms below. The FCC can be used on any available future Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara (“Cruise Lines”) sailing departing up to 31 December 2021. Notification of the guest cancellation or change of ship and/or sail date must be received by the Cruise Lines at least 2 days prior to the holiday start date. Holiday start date includes any pre-hotel & cruise-tour packages booked through RCCL.
2. Guests who have made full payment on their booking and are within 57 days of their sailing will receive an FCC equal to the applicable Cruise Fare on their cancelled booking. Guests who have made full payment against a non-refundable Air Fare will not receive a refund or FCC for this amount and must take up a claim directly with the relevant airline partner or their insurance company.
3. Guests who have purchased refundable air fares, hotels, transfers, cruise taxes & prepaid gratuities will receive a full refund of these payments within 14 days of the request to cancel being received by the “Cruise Line” via your travel agent or directly to the “Cruise Line” call centre.
4. Guests who have paid the minimum cruise deposit or part-payment above the minimum cruise deposit on their booking will receive a refund of any payment over and above the non-refundable elements on the booking within 14 days of the request to cancel being received by the “Cruise Line” and will receive an FCC equal to the cruise deposit amount paid.
5. Guests who have pre-purchased shore excursions, drinks packages or any other amenity prior to departure will have this cancelled and the value refunded to the guest within 14 days of the request to cancel being received by the “Cruise Line” via your travel agent or directly to the “Cruise Line” call centre.
6. Alternatively, should Guests choose not to benefit from the “Cruise with Confidence” policy, Guests can cancel their booking subject to the “Cruise Lines” standard cancellation penalty terms and conditions.
Ship & Sail Date Changes Terms:
7. In addition to the above, Guests with an existing booking(s) or Guests making a new booking(s) and who are outside of final payment, 57 days from departure, under the terms of this policy shall be entitled, subject to availability, to make one free change of ship and/or departure date to a later sailing up to 31 December 2021 subject to such change being made no later than 31 July 2020. Guest will not lose their deposit or be charged an amendment fee for such a change except for payment of any difference in price between the original booking and the revised price for the new sailing which shall be charged at the prevailing rate. If the prevailing rate is lower than the original booking and the guest has paid in full, the difference in price will be refunded to the guest.
8. Guests participating in this policy will be able to book their new sailing with any promotional benefits available at time of booking on their chosen new ship, sail date & category. Additional promotional benefits at the time of the original booking being created are not transferable to the new booking.
9. Existing bookings on sailings departing after 01 August 2020 that wish to change their booking to a different ship or sail date may be required to pay an administration charge (see “Cruise Lines” full booking conditions for details) and will lose any existing promotional benefits on their booking.
10. The “Cruise with Confidence” FCC is only redeemable against the Cruise Fare Element of the new booking.
11. FCC’s acquired through the “Cruise with Confidence” policy are brand-specific and can only be redeemed on the Cruise Line brand where the cancellation occurred.
12. The “Cruise with Confidence” FCC is only redeemable through the same travel partner that originally made the cancelled booking, or if this is not possible it can be redeemed through the “Cruise Line” call centre.
13. The "Cruise with Confidence" policy is applicable to the cruise fare element of a booking only. Other elements including but not limited to flights, hotels, tours or transfers may be subject to a separate deposit, amendment fees and cancellation fees.
14. The “Cruise with Confidence” policy is offered independently of any form of compensation offered to the voluntary 30-day suspension of sailings. Guests who opted for the “Cruise with Confidence” policy prior to the 30-day suspension of sailings cannot avail of any subsequently offered compensation.
15. Marketing & Affinity Group bookings are eligible to benefit from this policy. Contracted group eligibility may vary. Charter sailings are not applicable.
16. This policy is applicable on any consumer promotion available at time of Redemption of the FCC except any form of Non-Revenue price promotion for example but not limited to: Seminars at Sea and prize winner staterooms. Free Air or reduced Air on an existing booking may not be transferrable or available on a new booking.
17. The policy only applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara (“Cruise Lines”) call centre or websites.
18. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, promotional terms and conditions, combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara (“Cruise Lines”) brochure, website or contact your travel agent.
19. RCL Cruises Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this policy, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond RCL Cruises Ltd.’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or alters the proper functioning of or ability to implement this policy, as determined by RCL Cruises Ltd in its sole discretion.
20. RCL Cruises Ltd (company number 07366612) incorporated in England and Wales with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Be the first to know about:
(All fields are required)
Search for key words from all pages on the website.
e.g. offers, barcelona, dress code, celebrity equinox