Taste of London Competition 2018
HOW TO ENTER
- This free prize draw is promoted by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY trading as ‘Celebrity Cruises’ (the 'Promoter').
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK or Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over on the date of entry.
- To enter, participants must register their contact details between 17.00hrs GMT on 13thJune 2018 and 23.59hrs GMT on 17th June 2018 (the “Competition Period”) via the link at www.tasteofedge.co.uk.Only online entries submitted and received during the Competition Period will be eligible.
- The Prize consists of the following:
A 2-night cruise on board the Promoter’s ‘Celebrity Edge’ ship for two people sharing a Balcony stateroom
Cruise is for the winner and their chosen companion sharing a balcony stateroom onboard Celebrity Edge departing Southampton on 13th May 2018 and returning to Southampton on the 15th May 2018. Prize includes cruise gratuities, standard meals onboard (excluding specialty dining) entertainment, use of the fitness centre, and a Classic Drinks package for two.
Winner must ensure that they and their guest hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question, and ensure that they are available on the travel dates specified, as these cannot be changed.
Winners and their travelling companions must obtain travel insurance prior to sailing, and winners shall provide evidence of such insurance to Promoter on demand.
Cruise prize is subject to the standard booking conditions of Celebrity Cruises available at https://www.celebritycruises.co.uksave where expressly varied herein.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- The Promoter will pick 1 winning entry on 25thJune 2018 from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The winner will be informed via email by the 30thJune 2018.
- Prize fulfillment will be managed by the Promoter who will contact the winners and runners up via the contact details provided.
- Winners of the cruise prize must accept the prize and supply Promoter with personal details of any travelling companion within 14 days of being contacted, and include relevant passport information so that the booking can be fulfilled.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and may only be redeemed by the winner. Prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, no additional travel arrangements are included with these prizes.
- By entering this competition, each participant is providing information to Promoter who undertakes to process participant’s personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, 2018 (“GDPR”). Promoter undertakes to use participant’s personal details for this purpose, and for the purpose of administering and/or promoting this competition as outlined in these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Promoter, any business within the group of international companies to which Promoter is a member including all Royal Caribbean subsidiaries, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this competition are expressly excluded from entering.
- It is a condition of acceptance of a prize these terms and conditions are accepted and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any information by entrant will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Late, incomplete, invalid and/or corrupt submissions will not be accepted and will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No discussion as to the prize winner shall be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability of the prize for reasons outside the control of the Promoter.
- The winner and runners up agree that their details may also be announced contemporaneously on Promoter’s website, Facebook and/or Twitter account in the format “Mr/Mrs [Surname] of [Town]”. The winner’s details in this format may also be shared in Promoter’s marketing material for a period of 6 months following the announcement of the winner of the competition
- Multiple entries by an entrant will invalidate entries and each participant will only be entered into the prize draw once. For the avoidance of doubt, multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning the prize.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this competition, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The winner's title, surname and county of residence can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Promoter, FAO Celebrity Cruises Marketing Team within 30 days of the Prize Draw losing. Winners and runner’s up agree to their details being shared for this purpose.
- This competition shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Taste of London #TasteOfEdge Competition 2018
Competition closes 17 June 2018
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to the competition. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. HOW TO ENTER
a. This free to enter competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over and runs from 3:00 PM BST on 13/06/2018 and ends at 23:59 PM BST on 17/6/2018 (the “Competition Period”).
b. To have a chance of winning a prize, participants must share a photo of their favourite part of the Celebrity Cruises stand at Taste of London, using the hashtag #TasteOfEdge, during the Competition Period.
c. All competition entries must be received by Celebrity Cruises during the Competition Period.
d. Only one entry per person is permitted during the Competition Period. Multiple entries will void all entries.
e. TO BE ENTERED INTO THIS COMPETITION, YOU SHARE YOUR PHOTO USING THE HASHTAG #TASTEOFEDGE
2. THE PRIZE
a. One cocktail making kit.
b. There is no cash alternative for the prize and the prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
3. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT & CLAIMING THE PRIZE
a. 2 winners will be selected at random electronically from all eligible entries on the 18/6/2018.
b. Winners will be notified by direct message on the channel the entry was submitted on by 19/6/2018 and must respond to Celebrity Cruises within 14 days of being notified that they have won a prize to remain eligible to receive the prize.
c. When responding winners must provide their postal address in order to allow Celebrity Cruises to despatch the prize.
a. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Celebrity Cruises and the Administrator and associated/affiliated businesses, their families, agents of the aforementioned or any party directly associated with administration of the competition.
b. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to disqualify entries that are contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or if (in the reasonable opinion of the Administrator) are in breach of these terms and conditions or considered, obscene, offensive or in bad taste in the reasonable opinion of the Administrator). In such circumstances Celebrity Cruises may also arrange for the removal of your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post or request that you do so. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to contact the relevant authorities to report any inappropriate content you submit in connection with the competition or otherwise.
c. By uploading images, you undertake to us that you have the consent of all persons featured in the image for the purpose of entering this competition (including parents/legal guardians of any persons under the age of 18).
5. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
b. Celebrity Cruises may publish winners’ surname and county of residence on the Celebrity Cruises website at www.celebritycruises.co.ukor Facebook or Twitter. If you do not want us to do this please contact the Administrator. To request details of winners, please contact the competition Administrator within 30 days of the closing date of the competition – see below for details. Please state the competition name ‘Celebrity Cruises – Taste of London Ticket Competition 2017’ when writing and enclose a stamped addressed envelope if seeking a reply by post.
a. Multiple entries are not permitted.
b. Celebrity Cruises does not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not received by Celebrity Cruises.
c. No purchase is necessary.
d. Celebrity reserves the right to substitute the prize if for reasons beyond Celebrity’s control the prize becomes unavailable.
e. There is no cash alternative for the prize and the prize is not negotiable or transferable.
f. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
g. This competition is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook and by entering this competition you hold Facebook free and harmless from any liability.
7. CONTACT US
b. The promoter of this competition is RCL Cruises LTD t/a Celebrity Cruises with offices Celebrity Cruises, No. 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 0NY (“Celebrity Cruises”).