By partnering with worldrenowned companies, including Anturus, Xbox and Fat Brain Toys, we’ve created four fun-filled categories of interest—Art, Recreation, Culinary, and S.T.E.M., and we’ve designed more than 500 activities overall.
We unleash inner artists with Creation Station, a program that uses different materials for participants to express themselves in different ways. Our unique series of art activities allow your little ones to create their own masterpeices.
For those who like to be active, we’ve created a wide range of games and challenges to sharpen their reflexes, build their skills, and teach them the importance of teamwork. From modern twists on popular camp games to Xbox tournaments to our Challenge Series Sessions that engage mind, body, and silliness—there’s something for everyone.
- Xbox Program - Enjoy one of the largest Xbox experiences at sea. Whether playing solo, or participating in an Xbox tournament or gaming theme night, there's something for everyone in your family—from our youngest gamer to our most savvy teens. We even have programming for adults (but we won't let the kids in on that little secret). Free Xbox gameplay will be available during specified hours at Camp at Sea and the Teen Club.
- Fat Brain Toys - Delivering the latest and greatest toys from around the world. We will also be offering a fast-paced “Challenge Series Session” where our junior cruisers will have to beat the clock in various activities that challenge the mind, body and wackiness of its participants. (They also created our exclusive “Autism Friendly Toy Lending Catalog, but that should be included in the Autism Friendly section).
- Unique twists on popular camp games – Have you ever tried a sing-along that turned into a massive Jenga build-and-battle, or a Capture the Flag mixed with a photo scavenger hunt? We’ve created whacky versions of camp favorites that will leave our junior cruisers begging for more.
- Team building – We will be offering various team building activities that will bring our junior cruisers together every session and leave them with at the end of the cruise with lots of new “best friends at sea” (or #bestseafriends).
For our young “foodies” we offer a variety of culinary experiences geared toward the tastes of these upand-coming gourmets. They’ll love Build Your Own Cupcake, Baking With The Pizza Masters, and going behind the scenes to see where our chefs work their magic. It’s a mouthwatering set of activities sure to please everyone—taste buds and all.
- Pizza Making – “Baking with the Pizza Masters” - Learn how to mix, proof and bake pizza with our master bakers. Cook behind the scenes in our main kitchens while wearing your own chef’s toque and apron. Junior chefs will even receive a special certificate of achievement and photo at the end of the class. Parents are invited to attend.
- Behind the Scenes Galley Tour
- Non-Alcoholic Flair Mixology Demo – Socialize and Mingle with specialty crafted mocktails especially for kids!
S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths):
These activities are powered by experiments, demonstrations, and everyday science that will amaze young minds. Through our partnerships with Anturus Explorer Academy, we’ve created exclusive experiences that engage, entertain, and inform in ways that will keep them interested long after the vacations is over.
S.T.E.M at Sea with Frost Science Museum
We’ve partnered with Miami’s Philip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science for two new Camp at Sea programmes. Power of Plankton investigates the world of tiniest marine organisms and highlights their importance to our own lives from oxygen to dinner. Mission Microplastics zooms in to the plastic pollution problem for our oceans and encourages lifestyle choices that can help lead to positive solutions. Activities are geared to various ages from young children to the young at heart – yes, parents can also get involved.